- I can build new websites or update existing websites.
- I can build bespoke websites with custom functionality to suit your needs.
- I can build websites where the owner can manage their own content.
- I can convert a graphic designer’s design into HTML pages.
- If you’re on a budget, I can make good use of existing components to keep costs down.
- I can make websites work better on mobile devices, including iPhone, Android, iPad, and make websites work in different browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- I build websites to conform to the latest standards.
- I can set you up with website hosting, Google Analytics, and everything you need to get your website running smoothly.
- I can help you improve your website’s ranking in search engines.
- I always give you an initial consultation and advice first.
- See the portfolio page for some examples of websites I have built.
- Experienced building and maintaining Ruby-on-Rails sites, particularly for e-commerce sites.
- I can work with the full web stack, including: Ruby-on-Rails, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and more.
- I favour a test driven development approach where possible, especially with tools such as RSpec and Capybara.
- For some of the open source work I’ve done, please visit my Github page: http://github.com/stefansenk.
- I can set-up new WordPress sites or update existing sites.
- I can build new WordPress themes or customise existing themes.
- I can install and customise plugins.
- I can build new functionality into a site, or as a new plugin.
- Every website is different, but for an idea of costs, please checkout my WordPress Site Costs page.
- For some of the open source work I’ve done, please visit my WordPress.org page: http://profiles.wordpress.org/senktec.
Based in the UK
I am currently based in Reading in the UK.
Drop me an email at email@example.com to let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll get right back to you.